LENOVO TS140 SERVER AVAILABLE ON RENTAL & SALE
CALL 8754542653 / 8971423090 FOR ENQUIRY
LENOVO TS140 SERVER OVERVIEW
More power to you
LENOVO TS140 SERVER
It features the Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v3 product family with four cores and support for up to 32 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 memory. Up to 24 TB of internal enterprise-class storage supports storage-intensive workloads, such as office applications, web, e-mail and file and print serving, and provides growth capacity.
This product guide provides essential presales information to understand the ThinkServer TS140 offering, its key features and specifications, components and options, and configuration guidelines.
CALL 8754542653 / 8971423090
For Rental or Sale in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Coimbatore & Kochi.
LENOVO TS140 SERVER SPECIFICATION
The thinkserver ts140 specs is the perfect first tower server for small and medium businesses, remote or branch offices, and retail environments. It features the Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v3 product family with four cores and support for up to 32 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 memory. Also, it offers an integrated NIC and additional PCIe expansion slots for peripheral port scalability. Up to 24 TB of internal enterprise-class storage supports storage-intensive workloads, such as office applications, web, e-mail and file and print serving, and provides growth capacity.
LENOVO TS140 VIDEOS
LENOVO TS140 SERVER
The lenovo thinkserver ts140 manual offers enterprise-class reliability features such as error correcting code (ECC), the onboard RAID controller, and enterprise-class hard drives and network adapters at an affordable price.
Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) built into the TS140 offers easy-to-use, industry-standard management tools for remote monitoring, updates, and repairs.
The Lenovo TS140 server runs a wide range of server operating systems, and it also supports client OS capability.
The TS140 is among the quietest tower servers in the industry that fits under or beside an office desk.
The ThinkServer TS140 server is an office-friendly tower server that has been optimized to provide enterprise-class features to small-to-medium-sized businesses, retail stores, and distributed enterprises.
Scalability and performance
The TS140 offers numerous features to boost performance, improve scalability, and reduce costs:
- The lenovo ts140 xeon processor E3-1200 v3 improves productivity by offering affordable single-socket system performance with 4-core processors with up to 3.7 GHz core speeds and up to 8 MB cache.
- Intelligent and adaptive system performance with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 allows processor cores to run at maximum speeds during peak workloads by temporarily going beyond processor thermal design power (TDP).
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology boosts performance for multithreaded applications by enabling simultaneous multithreading within each processor core, up to two threads per core.
- Intel Virtualization Technology integrates hardware-level virtualization hooks that allow operating system vendors to better use the hardware for virtualization workloads.
- Up to four 1600 MHz DDR3 ECC or UDIMMs provide speed and capacity of up to 32 GB.
- The server offers PCI Express 3.0 I/O expansion capabilities that increase the theoretical maximum bandwidth by almost 100% (8 GTps per link using 128b/130b encoding) compared to the PCI Express 2.0 (5 GTps per link using 8b/10b encoding).
- With Intel Integrated I/O Technology, the PCI Express 3.0 controller is integrated into the Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v3 product family. Such integration reduces I/O latency and increases overall system performance.
- Up to four 3.5-inch non-hot-swap (NHS) drive bays provide flexible internal storage capacity.
- The use of solid-state drives (SSDs) instead of, or along with, traditional spinning drives (hard disk drives or HDDs) can significantly improve I/O performance.
Availability and serviceability
The TS140 provides many features to simplify serviceability and increase system uptime:
- The TS140 supports UDIMM memory with ECC protection which provides error correction not available in PC-class “servers” that use parity memory. Avoiding system crashes (and data loss) due to soft memory errors means greater system uptime.
- Tool-less cover removal provides easy access to upgrades and serviceable parts, such as memory and adapter cards.
- An affordable onboard SATA RAID controller offers data protection and greater system uptime.
- The use of SSDs can provide better reliability than the use of traditional HDDs, for greater uptime.
- Built-in Active Management Technology continuously monitors system parameters, sends alerts, and enables administrators to perform remote recovery actions to minimize downtime.
- The ThinkServer EasyUpdate firmware update tool enables you to keep your server firmware up-to-date and helps you avoid unnecessary server outages.
- The ThinkServer Diagnostics software speeds up troubleshooting tasks to reduce service time.
- One-year or three-year customer-replaceable unit (CRU) and onsite limited warranty with next business day response. Optional service upgrades are available.
Manageability and security
Powerful systems management features simplify local and remote management of the TS140:
- Active Management Technology monitors server availability and enables administrators to perform remote management.
- An integrated industry-standard Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) enables improved setup, configuration, and updates, and simplifies error handling.
- The ThinkServer EasyStartup tool simplifies the process of configuring RAID and installing supported Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems, VMware hypervisors, and device drivers on a ThinkServer system.
- The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) (select models) enables advanced cryptographic functionality, such as digital signatures and remote attestation.
- Administrator’s and power-on passwords help protect from unauthorized access to the server.
- Optional server locks such as a padlock or cable lock help prevent unauthorized access to the internal components of the server, and the intrusion switch (select models) informs about the removed or improperly installed server cover.
The TS140 offers the following energy-efficiency features to save energy, reduce operational costs, increase energy availability, and contribute to a green environment:
- Energy-efficient planar components help lower operational costs.
- Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) actively monitors component temperatures in real-time and optimally adjusts the speeds of the fans to keep the system cooler and quieter.
- The ThinkServer Power Planner tool provides information about the power consumption and electric current calculation for the different configurations of servers and other devices, which helps plan deployment of servers and devices in an efficient way.
- Intel Intelligent Power Capability powers individual processor elements on and off as needed, to reduce power draw.
Lenovo DDR3 memory is compatibility tested and tuned for optimal ThinkServer performance and throughput. From a service and support standpoint, Lenovo memory automatically assumes the system warranty, and Lenovo provides service and support worldwide.
The TS140 server has four DIMM slots, and it supports DDR3 UDIMMs with ECC memory protection. The processor has two memory channels and supports two DIMMs per channel.
The following rules apply when selecting the memory configuration:
- The TS140 server supports memory configurations with 1, 2, 3, or 4 UDIMMs.
- The TS140 server supports up to 1600 MHz memory speeds for one DIMM per channel and two DIMMs per channel configurations, provided that the processors support this memory speed (see the Processor options table in the Processors section for details).
LENOVO TS140 SERVER
Planning to Buy or Rent
CALL 8754542653 / 8971423090