DELL PRECISION T1700 WORKSTATION AVAILABLE ON RENTAL & SALE
CALL 8754542653 / 8971423090 FOR ENQUIRY
DELL PRECISION T1700 OVERVIEW
More power to you
DELL PRECISION T1700 WORKSTATION
Whether you’re building 2D or 3D models or multitasking with demanding applications, the Precision T1700 Workstation can power through intensive tasks easily.
- Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v3 or 4th generation Intel® Core™ Processors enable fast and stable processing.
- Choose Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8 Pro for easy productivity.
- Powerful graphics options include AMD FirePro™ or NVIDIA® Quadro® professional-grade discrete graphics. Integrated Intel® graphics are standard.
- Precision Optimizer helps your professional software run at its peak performance automatically.
CALL 8754542653 / 8971423090
For Rental or Sale in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Coimbatore & Kochi.
DELL PRECISION T1700 WORKSTATION SPECIFICATION
The Precision T1700 has undergone extensive testing to ensure strong performance now and into the future.
- Optional Dell Data Protection | Security Tools and optional Dell Data Protection | Encryption help make Precision T1700 a secure entry-level Workstation.
- Optional mirrored RAID provides redundancy and fast recovery in the event of a drive failure.
- Up to 32GB1 of optional error-correcting code (ECC) memory corrects isolated soft-memory errors and provides a solid foundation for memory and system stability.
- Available self-encrypting drives (SEDs) can reduce security risks and unauthorized access to your data.
DELL T1700 VIDEOS
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation
Design and Features
The dell precision t1700 specs is a standard looking SFF desktop, and that’s the point. It won’t garner envious looks in your organization, since it looks so much like any other desktop on your co-workers’ desks. From the exterior, you’d never know that the system is equipped with a dell precision t1700 xeon quad-core Intel Xeon E3-1225 v3 processor and Nvidia Quadro K600 graphics card. The front panel is vertically oriented, with a tray-loading DVD drive to the left and a column of four USB ports right down the middle of the front panel. Two of the USB ports are 2.0, the other two are 3.0, which mean you can hook up slower peripherals like mice to the USB 2.0 ports, and speedy hard drives to the USB 3.0 ports. A pair of audio ports round out the features on the front panel.
On the back, the system has four more USB 2.0 ports, two more USB 3.0 ports, PS/2 ports for keyboard and mouse, Ethernet, audio, and a serial port. The system has three DisplayPorts (two on the motherboard and one on the Quadro K600 card), VGA, and a DVI port. The DisplayPorts on the motherboard are inactive while the Quadro K600 is installed, so you’re limited to two monitors connected to the Quadro K600 card.
The interior is cramped, yet filled to the brim with technology. In addition to the Intel Xeon E3-1225 v3 processor and Nvidia Quadro K600 card, you’ll find 8GB of DDR3 ECC memory (up to 32GB total supported with two free slots), a fairly standard 500GB, 7,200rpm SATA hard drive, and that’s about it. The dell precision t1700 sff has a 255W power supply for all the internal components. The system has a PCIe x4 half height slot open for other expansion cards and a free SATA port on the motherboard, but if you need internal expansion you’d be better off with a system in a minitower chassis. USB 3.0 external expansion works well for hard drives, but the system lacks the eSATA or FireWire ports that you’d need to connect older drives. If your organization still uses these legacy drives you can of course add a PCIe adapter card later.
Planning to Buy or Rent
CALL 8754542653 / 8971423090