CISCO CATALYST 3560 SERIES SWITCHES AVAILABLE ON RENTAL & SALE
The Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series are next-generation energy-efficient,, Coating 3 Fast Ethernet switches. They help Cisco EnergyWise engineering, which assists businesses handle energy use of community and the network structure -connected units. The end result is you are able to lower your carbon impact as well as your power expenses. Cisco Catalyst 3560 Serieson Rental and Sale in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Coimbatore and Kochi.
CALL 8754542653 / 8971423090 FOR ENQUIRY
AVAILABLE ON RENTAL & SALE
3560 Series Switches consume less power than their predecessors. They are ideal access layer switches for enterprise, retail, and branch-office environments
IP Base software includes advanced QoS, rate limiting, ACLs, Open Shortest Path First for routed access, and IPv6 functionality.
Cisco Network Assistant is a free, centralized management application for switches, routers, and wireless access points.
CISCO CATALYST 3560 SERIES SWITCHES OVERVIEW
More power to you
Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series Switches
Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series Switches consume strength that is less . They’re perfect entry layer buttons for enterprise and part-office situations. Cisco 3650 end of life are able to supply investment defense by enabling a good community for video, style, and information.
IP Base application includes ACLs, rate limiting, advanced QoS, Open Shortest Path First for routed entry, and IPv6 functionality. IP Solutions software gives more business- category features, including IP Unicast and IP Multicast routing and plan- .
cisco 3560-24ps is a free, centralized management application for switches, routers, and wireless access points. The application provides configuration wizards to simplify implementation of converged networks and intelligent network services.
CALL 8754542653 / 8971423090
For Rental or Sale in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Coimbatore & Kochi.
CISCO CATALYST 3560 SPECIFICATION
The Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series switches is a line of fixed configuration, enterprise-class, IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard Power over Ethernet (PoE) switches in Fast Ethernet configurations that provide availability, security, and quality of service (QoS) to enhance network operations. The Catalyst 3560 is an ideal access layer switch for small enterprise wiring closets or branch office environments that are using their LAN infrastructure for the deployment of new products and applications such as IP telephones, wireless access points, video surveillance, building management systems, and remote video kiosks.
CISCO 3560 VIDEOS
The cisco catalyst 3560 manual is a line of fixed-configuration, enterprise-class switches that include IEEE 802.3af and cisco 3560g 8 port pre-standard Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality in Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet configurations. These are ideal access layer switches for small enterprise LAN access or branch-office environments. Combining both 10/100/1000 and PoE configurations for maximum productivity and investment protection, they help you deploy new applications such as IP telephony, wireless access, video surveillance, building management systems, and remote video kiosks.
Catalyst 3560 Performance Features:
- Cisco Express Setup, IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard PoE support, DHCP autoconfiguration, Auto QoS, 10/100 port autosensing, autonegotiating on all ports, DTP, PAgP, LACP, 1000BASE-SX, 1000BASE-LX/LH, 1000BASE-ZX, 1000BASE-T and CWDM interface support and much more simplify use and deployment while delivering superior manageability.
- cisco 3560-24ps EnergyWise architecture reduces energy consumption.
- Cisco Uplink Fast and BackboneFast technologies, RSTP, PVRST+, HSRP, command-switch redundancy, UDLD, switch port autorecovery and more deliver superior system redundancy for fault backup.
- Express forwarding architecture, basic and advanced IP unicast routing protocols, IPv6 routing, PBR, inter-VLAN IP routing, PIM and fallback bridging capabilities deliver high-performance IP routing services.
- Integrated Cisco IOS software features such as per-port broadcast, multicast and unicast storm control, IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree Protocol, PVST+, IEEE 802.1s MSTP, ECR, VRF, local proxy ARP, VLAN1 minimization, VTP and much more optimize bandwidth performance.
- Advanced quality of service and granular rate limiting deliver improved quality of service and system control.
- An impressive list of integrated network security features and capabilities delivers industry-leading security performance.
You can maintain the simplicity of traditional LAN switching and still deploy networkwide intelligent services cisco 3560 layer 3 such as:
• Advanced quality of service (QoS)
• Rate limiting
• Access control lists (ACLs)
• Multicast management
• High-performance IP routing
• Cisco EnergyWise to measure, report and reduce energy usage across the
• Cisco Catalyst 3560-8PC 8 Ethernet 10/100 ports with PoE and 1 dual purpose 10/100/1000 and small form-factor pluggable (SFP) port; compact form-factor with no fan
• Cisco Catalyst 3560-12PC 12 Ethernet 10/100 ports with PoE and 1 dual purpose 10/100/1000 and small form-factor pluggable (SFP) port; compact form-factor with no fan
• Cisco Catalyst 3560-24TS 24 Ethernet 10/100 ports and 2 SFP ports
• Cisco Catalyst 3560-48TS 48 Ethernet 10/100 ports and 4 SFP ports
• Cisco Catalyst 3560-24PS 24 Ethernet 10/100 ports with PoE and 2 SFP ports
• Cisco Catalyst 3560-48PS 48 Ethernet 10/100 ports with PoE and 4 SFP ports
• Cisco Catalyst 3560G-24TS 24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports and 4 SFP ports
• Cisco Catalyst 3560G-48TS 48 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports and 4 SFP ports
• Cisco Catalyst 3560G-24PS 24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports with PoE and 4 SFP ports
• Cisco Catalyst 3560G-48PS 48 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports with PoE and 4 SFP ports
Implement a Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series fixed-configuration, enterprise-class switch solution and benefit from industry-leading availability, integrated security, optimized delivery and system manageability.
The Cisco Catalyst 3560 and 3560G switches listed above are available at Maximum Midrange. We recently featured the Cisco ws-c3560x-48p-s eol on our Maximum Midrange cisco catalyst 3560 price.
The cisco catalyst 3560-8pc compact switch is available with either the IP Base or IP Services software images and can be upgraded to the Advanced IP Services software image. The IP Base software (formerly called the Standard Multilayer Image or SMI) includes advanced QoS, rate-limiting, ACLs, and basic routing and IPv6 functionality. Cisco 3560 poe IP Services software (formerly called the Enhanced Multilayer Image or EMI) provides a richer set of enterprise-class features, including advanced hardware-based IP unicast and IP Multicast routing as well as policy-based routing (PBR). The Advanced IP Services software includes IPv6 routing and IPv6 ACL support.
Planning to Buy or Rent
CALL 8754542653 / 8971423090